The XetaBase 126.96.36.199 release is a patch release focussed on fixing some urgent issues that have been identified with the 1.6.3 code.
There have been no improvements included as part of this release, only a small number of fixes to known issues and bugs.
2. Bug Fixes:
There key bug fixes are:
- Ensuring pedigree diagrams work correctly when being run with multiple disorders which have names containing multiple words
- Ensuring Exomiser provides the expected results when running for VCFs which contain INDELs and Multiallelic variants
3. Future Improvements:
Improvements which may come to future XetaBase updates include:
- As the 1.6.0 release is a Long Term Support version we will continue to release patch versions as we fix key known issues and bugs for the duration of the supported term.
- We are planning a 1.6.4 and 1.6.5 release at the minimum, these will contain bug fixes for bugs that are identified as being important.
- Ensuring that the correct library is used when running an HRDetect analysis
- Ensuring the correct variants are displayed by the variant browser when filtering CNVs by gene/region
- Ensuring that when a SV catalogue is created it shows the correct count in the signature analysis
Note: Planned improvements are for information purposes and may change subject to Zetta Genomics internal processes.