The XetaBase 1.6.2 release is a patch release focussed on fixing known issues and bugs identified with the 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 versions. Helping us move towards providing a stable and reliable system.
2. Bug Fixes:
The key bug fixes are:
- Ensuring when selected the Variant Caller File filters shown in the sample variant browser are correctly passed to the query
- Ensuring IVA sets the secure flag when creating cookies to store the OpenCGA session token and user
- Ensuring all fields are present and behave as expected when creating a case within IVA
- Ensuring that when Exomiser has been run the results are shown in the Exomiser details tab of the Sample Variant browser
- Ensuring the configuration for normalisation in CellBase runs correctly
- Updating the REST API App in IVA so endpoints with query parameters are called with the parameters provided in the form
- Updating the REST API App in IVA so sample, individual, cohort, family and file produce the correct REST call
- Updating the REST API APP in IVA to ensure the gene Coverage Stats endpoint includes the field “Genes”
- Ensuring modifications are saved when the analyst for an already assigned interpretation is changed
- Ensuring when an interpretation is locked the actions are no longer displayed in IVA – Ensuring that in the QC section the any filters set by default are displayed in the filter list view
- Ensuring the updated samples are called after a partial deletion has occurred, by stopping the system looking unindexed samples
3. Future Improvements:
Improvements which may come to future XetaBase updates include:
- We will continue to fix known issues and bugs for the 1.6 major release in further patch releases.
Note: Planned improvements are for information purposes and may change subject to Zetta Genomics internal processes.