Big Data for Genomics: Evaluation Program
Do you worry about:
- Scarce bioinformaticians reinventing complex pipelines?
- Leading analysts wading through spreadsheets and static reports?
- Liberating yesterday’s genomic data from perishing in filesystem silos?
- Enriching today’s genomic data with the latest reference information?
- Enabling tomorrow’s projects of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of genomes?
By removing barriers and addressing inefficiencies we can increase the value that powerful genomic technologies bring to your organisation, whether in discovery research or clinical practice.
We do this using the modern big data stack; the only architecture capable of scale to the anticipated needs of genomics. Developed in collaboration with world-leading programmes, Zetta Genomics brings you the first proven big data system optimised for genomic data.