Genomic medicine will affect us all, impacting on health outcomes for entire populations. However legacy technologies cannot deliver population-scale genomic medicine. With traditional file-based approaches, aggregated VCF files must be split into multiple files.
Enhance researcher engagement, empower collaboration and improve insights.
- Scalability: 1000s of “sliced and diced” VCF files replaced with a single VCF database “Proven for 100,000 genomes, engineered for millions”
- Accessibility: researchers can access the data via web technologies from anywhere
- Integration: APIs enabling integration with third party platforms
- Security: Better security management with database systems over file systems; authentication and permissions
Trusted research environment Genomics England Clinical Interpretation Partnership
OpenCB provides access for over 2,000 researchers to genomic information including:
- 100 k genomes, 1B genomic variants, 100 T genotype
- Integrated with 10 Tb reference data from over 20 sources
- Plus deep phenotype data for project participants
- Enabling rapid query by genotype/phenotype
Benefit for scientists: faster and more easily interpretable results
To find out more on how Zetta facilitates big data genomics research get in touch.